- Magnet windows suitable for iron or steel door
- Magnet pieces are scored together as a whole sheet. Don't pull them apart before sticking the whole sheets to the garage door.
- If the corners are slightly bent, please try to flatten them with heavy objects or heat them with a hair dryer (just warm, not too hot).
- Only one side is magnetic. With Non-magnetic side facing up, confirm the number and shape as shown below.
- Use a dry rag to clean the surface of the garage door.
- With Non-magnetic side facing up. Apply 8 whole sheets on the door. Make sure the sheets are where you want them.
- Carefully remove the scored strips Then you get the design.
If you are wondering about our products or service, or you want share your suggestion. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are incredibly responsive to your requests and value your suggestion.